Carpet Cleaning and Shampooing – Need of the hour
The pleasure of living at your own house is something we cannot seek from anywhere else. But imagine, what if your house looks better and cleaner than it now is? The clean and well – shampooed carpets will give your house a sure - shot complete makeover.
So, why live in the room containing the dusty and foul – smelling carpets which are not good for your health. Not only will you get prone to allergies but also your beautiful – ambience – vibes from your room can disappear. Moreover, if you have pets at your place, then carpet cleaning is indeed a win – win situation for you.
Know something about us before you book the best carpet cleaning service near you.
- Serving with a top – notch team and delivering excellent results that have surpassed the customer expectations is basically what we aim at. The desire for improvement and a passion that we have for our job is what makes our clients satisfied with our services.
- The legacy of delivering the promised is successfully being taken ahead by our team with the constant support and love of our customers.
- Selecting Al Nasasa Carpet Cleaning and Shampooing Services can lead to you selecting well - skilled technicians who serve your purpose to the fullest.
- Choosing a good team for the servicing of your carpets is more crucial than choosing the carpets themselves.
Why should you clean your carpets?
- Tiny bacteria, microorganisms, dust, and hidden pollutants seep deep down inside the carpet, making the environment unfit for a living being to live in. These things cannot be removed from the carpet by regular processes such as washing or vacuuming it, since the particles have settled deep inside.
- These unseen pollutants can cause a variety of diseases and increase the risk of infection in the entire household. This is where the Carpet Cleaning and Shampooing Team of Al Nasasa steps in and puts a full stop to your upcoming problems.
Environmental and Living Being Safety
- While delivering exceptional service, there is no need of vacating the place.
- Every product used during the process is ensured to be non - toxic to living beings as well as nature.
- Taking utmost care during these arduous times of pandemic, our team ensures to follow all the Covid related protocols like frequent sanitization and wearing of masks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The answer varies from household to household. Depending on the factors like allergies, pets, children and the usage of carpet, team of Al Nasasa suggest the time intervals your carpets must get cleaned. Ideal recommendation will be every 6 – 12 months, depending upon your lifestyle.
Though we would love to take the pleasure in saying yes, our answer is no. It depends on various factors such as the carpet life, the stain life, nature of the stain and if previously something was used to treat the stain. Our well – skilled technicians will take care of everything and deliver the best possible results.
We charge based on the square footage area needed to be covered by us. The area is measured beforehand and the complete price is given to you beforehand.
Though it ideally takes 24 hours for the carpet to dry, it also depends upon various factors like type of carpet, humidity and airflow.
Definitely. Although advisable to not re – soil the carpet before it has dried completely, it is acceptable to walk with stocking feet or clean shoes.