An ISO-Certified Company
Delivering valuable top-notch services consistently is something that we never compromise on. At Al Nasasa Trading and Contracting Cleaning, we value our customers and ensure that our services, service gadgetry, personnel, and service delivery won’t harm the environment.
An ISO-certified cleaning company has been independently audited and found to meet the standards set by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for the quality management of cleaning services. The company has demonstrated a commitment to providing high-quality cleaning services and has implemented processes and procedures to ensure that it consistently meets its client's needs and expectations. Some of the things that an ISO-certified cleaning company can do include:
- Develop and implement a quality management system that meets the requirements of the relevant ISO standard
- Establish and document clear policies and procedures for all aspects of its cleaning services
- Train its employees on the company's policies and procedures to ensure that they are followed consistently
- Monitor and measure the performance of its cleaning services to ensure that they meet the required standards
- Regularly review and update its policies and procedures to ensure that they continue to meet the changing needs of its clients
- Provide its clients with regular reports on the performance of its cleaning services, and address any issues or concerns that may arise in a timely and effective manner.